USUE implements directives for vocational, business re-training program
The program would help pay for the vocational re-training of middle managers and senior managers at the expense of the federal budget, in partnership with Germany, the Netherlands, Japan, France, Norway, Finland and the U.S.
The financial management program would include nine months of re-training in order to ensure competence in the field of financial management. The second program is a corporate management retraining program that offers knowledge in the field of modern technologies in corporate management, strategy and tactics of corporate governance.
Participants must be under 40 years old, have a higher education degree and at least five years of experience in their field. They also must have experience in a management position for at least three years and knowledge of a foreign language.
Next month, on March 14, the government will hold a presentation on the implementation of the plan in the Sverdlovsk region. Heads of enterprises and organizations are invited to participate in the training seminar.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants