Koltsovo to improve efficiency, traffic flow with equipment upgrades
The airport has, in recent months, said it will utilize a new low-floor apron passenger bus and three new passenger gangways in order to expedite the flow of passengers and their belongings in and out of the airport.
Additionally, new baggage handling equipment planned for use will help the airport improve the efficiency of its baggage services operations.
Last year, the airport purchased several state-of-the-art anti-icing machines to reduce weather-related flight delays. Koltsovo also increased its fleet of emergency vehicles by 49 trucks last year.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants