More than 250 high school students participate UrFU's research competition
In total, 314 applications were received from students in grades seven through 11, with research proposed predominately in the fields of literature, biology and ecology. Other projects were submitted in the areas of social studies, history, chemistry, math and computer science.
Students whose projects were selected will attend lectures, workshops and one-on-one mentoring sessions as they carry out their proposed research. During the week, students will develop their research methodology skills and have the chance to find sponsorships to continue their research past the week-long session at SESC.
The annual research competition is held in honor of Abraham and Isaac Kikoin, the winners of UrFU's first research competition held 100 years ago.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants