British trade delegation to visit Yekaterinburg to discuss collaboration with Sverdlovsk region
Sverdlovsk region Governor Evgeny Kuyvashev recently met with Britain's Consul General for Yekaterinburg Neil Semple to discuss cooperation in such areas as machine- and tool-building, the aerospace industry, science and education, Ural Business Consulting reports.
"I have already asked those in charge to facilitate a number of meetings with Sverdlovsk government officials," Kuyvashev said, according to Ural Business Consulting.
The consul and representatives of the British business community were invited to Yekaterinburg by the governor last year to participate in the Innoprom international industrial exhibition, which helped to foster their partnership.
"Even though in terms of GDP, the British industrial sector is not extremely large, we do have strong industries such the aerospace one and the car-making one," Semple said, Ural Business Consulting reports. "I believe we can complement one another splendidly precisely in the industrial sector."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants