Gas tanker burns for 19 hours in Kamensk
Three firefighting trains dispatched to the burning tanker sprayed the blaze with water from adjacent cooling tanks before the fire was put out at approximately 7 a.m. on Saturday morning, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
In total, 23 emergency responders were needed to extinguish the blaze. No one was hurt during the incident, and the fire caused no delay to other trains. Power lines damaged during the blaze were fully restored on Saturday afternoon.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants