Ural Airlines to operate flights from Rostov to St. Petersburg
Rostov residents will be able to fly to St. Petersburg on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday until May 26, after which flights will operate daily, except for on weekends.
The new flight schedule will help facilitate business travel by giving customers more flight options.
St. Petersburg is a cultural capital of Russia. It is home to such stops as Schlossplatz, Menshikov Palace, Mikhailovsky Castle on the Fontanka and the Hermitage Museum. St. Petersburg's grandeur can also be seen in its wealth of palaces and cathedrals.
All Ural Airlines flights are operated on modern Airbus airliners equipped with lounges, economy and business classes.
Ural Airlines operates out of Koltsovo International Airport in Yekaterinburg. It transported 3.5 million passengers in 2012. It has also won the "Wings of Russia" aviation award 14 times.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants