Sverdlovsk education ministry to work with ASI on high tech jobs program
Under the terms of the agreement, the Sverdlovsk region will receive co-financing from ASI for job training programs in the private sector for specific jobs, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The Sverdlovsk region received the status of Mentor Region from the ASI, an economic development non-profit established by the Russian government in 2011, giving the area the ability to offer methodological support to other federal constituencies preparing to train blue-collar workers strictly on the dual education model.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants