UrFU to present prestigious Silver Archer public relations award
Undergraduate students competing for the award will present their projects to the public on Friday from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. Judges from UrFU's faculty, as well as members of the Yekaterinburg professional marketing community, will evaluate the presentations for an hour before the award ceremony begins at 5 p.m.
The Silver Archer award also consists of a series of master classes on utilizing social media and advanced Facebook marketing techniques. Co-owner of Yekaterinburg's RA Digital advertising agency Mikhail Ponomarkeno will present a workshop on using Facebook and similar social media outlets effectively to reach Yekaterinburg's public.
Later, Network Internet MTS Group head Marina Akulich will present a lecture on leveraging traditional broadcast media to increase both global connectedness and business profitability.
The final workshop of the evening will be conducted by UrFU Department of Humanities lecturer Lesya Parkhomenko, who will discuss the future of new media and its implications in marketing.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants