Google, Rosatom partner to offer Digital Generation web development contest
Open to schoolchildren ages 14 to 18, the competition challenges Russian students to create their own websites, online communities, blogs and other media.
Submissions will be judged by Maria Uvarov, the CEO of Nuclear Industry's Information Center. The winner will receive an all-expense paid trip to Google's U.S. headquarters for five days.
Judging will take place on Feb. 10 at 4 p.m. local time. Event organizers have planned follow-up information sessions for aspiring web developers throughout March.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants