CSKA extends goalkeeper Akinfeev's contract through 2018-2019
"It is a very important and joyful event for us," Babaev said. "The name Igor connected to all our major successes. I am sure that in the future with the help of the army, [the] team will achieve great victories. Besides, I want to add from myself that the contract signed anew with Akinfeev can be compared with the top-level transfer."
Akinfeev said he looks forward to staying on the team for another few years.
"Of course, we could not have big differences, because everything happened as it should be," Akinfeev said. "Life goes on, I continue to play CSKA Moscow and about anything else I do not dream."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants