UrFU hosts student forum for industrial development
Comprised of 30 students from leading technical universities in France, Spain, the Netherlands, Greece and Portugal, among others, the Fun Factory Fairground forum will feature lectures from industrial leaders.
Speakers from Coca Cola and Ural Mining University will first give overviews of their organizations' opportunities for hands-on industrial training programs. Student participants will be given tours of Coca Cola and Ural Mining University's factories. Forum organizers have also planned visits to several notable locations in Yekaterinburg, including art and culture museums and fine dining restaurants.
Fun Factory Fairground was organized by the Association of Students of Technical Universities, an affiliate of EuropeBEST, the Board of European Students of Technology.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants