Yekaterinburg administration to provide budgetary support for SME development
The development program aims to encourage the growth of a strong infrastructure for small and medium businesses through budgetary support for non-profit organizations. This will include the support of a non-profit fund for a Yekaterinburg business development center in the year 2014, providing a planned subsidy of more than $430,000, Ekburg.ru reports.
The Yekaterinburg City Duma established the fund in March 2010. The business development center includes a classroom with computers, a functioning IT-business incubator and consulting specialists who will provide budding entrepreneurs with legal, accounting, tax and management assistance.
The center will help aspiring entrepreneurs in Yekaterinburg implement their business projects, according to Ekburg.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants