Uralvagonzavod receives recognition for charity work
UKBTM, UBT-Uralvagonzavod, UBT-Service and Uralvagonzavod Corp.'s head plant received recognition for its contributions to the cultural development of the Nizhny Tagil region. The plant specifically helped to finance the major reconstruction of the D.N. Mamin-Sibiryak Drama Theater, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The "Actions Speak Louder Than Words" cup was given to Yuri Shangin, the chief engineer of Uralvagonzavod's head plant, by Mayor Sergey Nosov.
With four design offices, Uralvagonzavod Corp. is involved in metallurgical production, car-building production, mechanical assembly production, mechanical-repair production, tool production and other types of production providing closed-production cycles, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants