Nomos Bank names Anatoly Predtechensky as deputy chairman
Predtechensky was first named to Nomos Bank's board of directors in June. He was responsible for oversight of the bank's risk management and compliance practices.
Prior to coming to Nomos Bank, Baptist was deputy chairman of Discovery Bank's board of directors, on which he served since 2008. He has a total of 15 years experience in the banking industry.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants