Municipal libraries invite Yekaterinburg students to participate in English poetry contest
Students participating in the poetry competition will be asked to write British-style limerick in English. Next, the students will translate their original limerick into Russian, and present their poems to a panel of judges, Ekburg.ru reports.
The theme of this year's poetry competition is "City of Nonsense." Young poets are asked to visualize a picturesque English town crafted entirely of plasticine, clay, paper, wood and metal and describe life in such settings through poetry.
Finalists will be asked to read their poetry during the final judging on March 20 at the "Small Gertenska" children's library on Chapaev street, according to Ekburg.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants