Dyckerhoff's Sukholozhskcement ships record three million tons of cement in 2013
The company attributes its sales success to advancements made in its production processes, including the installation of state-of-the-art automated equipment in 2010. As a result, the Sukholozhskcement factories are able to produce 2.4 million tons of cement per year.
Sukholozskcement estimates that it will ship its 90 millionth ton of cement during the first half of 2014-- a milestone in the 42-year history of the company.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants