UrFU names Xenia Silantieva one of "Students of Year"
The fifth-year student in the Institute of Materials Science and Metallurgy was recognized for her leadership in the category of "professional skills."
Silantieva was recognized among several other medalists. She was awarded with an Apple tablet computer. Five other students were also honored, as was the student dance group "Fast and Furious."
The "Student of the Year" awards were established in 2010 by Sverdlovsk Associates of University Students, a trade union organization.
The Ministry of Physical Culture, Sport and Youth Policy of the Federation of Trade Unions organizes the regional competition, which rewards students for achievements in the areas of academic excellence, sports, artistic and scientific activities and social life.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants