Yekaterinburg delays installation of parking meters
First announced in December, the regional administration had initially planned to install parking meters in the Ural capital in February. Yekaterinburg officials requested the meters after seeing their success in alleviating the heavy traffic of Moscow, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
However, regional authorities were not satisfied with the legal and regulatory framework surrounding the implementation of the parking meters and called for their postponement. Deputies of the Regional Legislative Assembly will meet on the parking meter issue during their upcoming assembly meeting of Feb. 4.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants