CSKA arrives in Israel for second round of training
CSKA goalkeepers Igor Akinfeev, Sergei Chepchugov and Sergei Ravjakin were joined by defenders Aleksei Berezutski, Vasili Berezutski, Sergei Ignashevich, Kirill Nababkin, Georgy Schennikov, Viktor Vasin, Mario Fernandez and Vyacheslav Caravan.
Also training in Israel were CSKA midfielders Pontus Wernbloom, Elver Rahimic, Rasmus Elm, Zoran Tosic, Alan Dzagoev, Georgi Milanov, Alexander Cauna, Stephen Zuber and Dmitri Efremov; along with forwards Ahmed Musa, Vitino Konstantin Bazelyuk and Seydou Doumbia.
CSKA--owned in part by Uzbek businessman Iskander Makhmudov--will return to Moscow on Feb. 6 after participating in the Joint Super Bowl. The Yekaterinburg team will face off against Donetsk Shakhtar on Feb. 5.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants