Yekaterinburg ranked among 10 most popular Russian cities for travel
"In 2013, the Russians traveled to Yekaterinburg on average three days," Oktogo.ru Operations Manager Olga Favarizova said, according to Ekburg.ru. "They paid for hotel accommodation in $106 [average] a day."
Aside from Yekaterinburg's sixth place, Oktogo.ru's 10 most popular Russian cities included Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kazan, Sochi, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Krasnodar, Kaliningrad and Yaroslavl.
Yekaterinburg's primary attractions include the former water tower, the Sverdlovsk regional capital building erected by Boris Yeltsin and the house of Zheleznova Sevastianova, Ekburg.ru reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants