Promens unveils airless cosmetic container prototype
Equipped with Promens' patented "touch and slide" pump, the Slidissime allows fully protected cosmetic creams to be released with a small caress of the jar's exterior through a slide membrane. The touch and slide pump's hole closes after each dosage, avoiding any air intake into the jar which prevents oxidation or other contamination to the products.
Promens currently has two skin products on the market that utilize the company's breakthrough container: Diamond and Quartz. Both products are facial creams designed to prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants