UrFU students, teachers kick off Year of Culture in Sverdlovsk
The result of a partnership between UrFU and the State Museum of Fine Arts, the event opened with visual art exhibition of 500 graphic works gifted from the State Museum of Fine Arts to the Museum of Prints and Drawings in Irbit.
Regional artist Irina Antonova was the guest of honor at the exhibition's opening. Antonova is best known as a visual artist, and also as an academic at the Russian Academy of Arts, the Russian Academy of Education and the creator of Russia's International Museum Day.
The event's kick-off was also attended by Pushkin Museum of Scientific Work Deputy Director Irina Bakanova and Tamara Galeeva, the director of UrFU's Department of Arts and Culture.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants