SME Bank grants loan to Nomos Bank for woodworking complex in Kirov
The project will cost a total of $13.2 million; SME Bank financed Nomos Bank with $4.42 million. The bank will get the funds at a rate of 10.9 percent per annum. Nomos Bank, itself, will finance the project with $7.43 million and a guaranteed amount of $3.72 million.
The project will establish a modern enterprise that will use high-tech equipment to produce plywood branch birch veneer using several varieties of face layer and an average water resistance. The project will provide the region and town of Omutninsk with around 380 new jobs.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants