USUE to participate in university league of Collective State Treaty Organization
The organization will work to cement the intellectual and technological potential of the countries involved. The organization's founding documents will be signed at the fifth Eurasian Economic Youth Forum in Yekaterinburg in April.
The league, according to USUE Rector Mikhail Federov, will allow for the coordination of the most complete and successful cooperation of the states involved in the CSTO. The league work to develop the international Eurasian community in the areas of economy, science, technology, philosophy and legal foundations of human life.
The league will be headed by the secretary general of the CSTO, and each institution will be organized at a university.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants