Avia Center refunds nearly 800 customers after computer glitch
Customers who booked travel to depart Jan. 23 or before have already been refunded. The company is currently working to refund tickets for later departure dates, Ural Business Consulting reports.
A communications error between Eviterra.com and Avia Center prevented any travel booked on the website to be fulfilled by staff. The glitch was brought to Eviterra's attention after the company began receiving complaints earlier this month.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants