Avia Center refunds nearly 800 customers after computer glitch
Customers who booked travel to depart Jan. 23 or before have already been refunded. The company is currently working to refund tickets for later departure dates, Ural Business Consulting reports.
A communications error between Eviterra.com and Avia Center prevented any travel booked on the website to be fulfilled by staff. The glitch was brought to Eviterra's attention after the company began receiving complaints earlier this month.
- WNBA Coach of the Year Sandy Brondello to coach UMMC Yekaterinburg
- Yekaterinburg's Factory Kitchen UZTM proposed as cultural heritage site
- Yekaterinburg youth to train veterans on computer use
- WorldSkills promises spectacular opening ceremony to Hi-Tech championship in Yekaterinburg
- French universities present course offerings at UrFU
- New housing output doubles in Sverdlovsk region in 2014
- Russia to unveil 2018 FIFA World Cup emblem on Oct. 28
- Yekaterinburg Circus holds special performance for veteran performers
- UBRD begins issuing bank cards with contactless payment technology
- Actress Keira Knightley visits UrFU to discuss charity work