Yekaterinburg Theatre to open Rossini's "Barber of Seville"
The opening performance will begin at 8 p.m., local time. Subsequent performances will be held on Feb. 21, March 19 and April 9 at 6:30 p.m.
A comedic opera in three acts, "The Barber of Seville" first opened in Rome in 1816. Cesare Sterbini's libretto was adapted from French author Pierre Beaumarchais' 1775 comedy "Le Barbier de Seville."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants