Koltsovo Airport's indoor mapping project to soon go live
Sitiskanner's technology allows Google Maps users to navigate through the interior of the airport, including terminals, cafes, shops and administrative offices, directly from their smartphones.
"We are open to to modern technology, constantly expanding our range of services," Piskunov said. "We are delighted to be among the first in Russia to offer its passengers this new service."
Koltsovo's indoor mapping program was announced late last year. Meanwhile, more indoor mapping projects at important Russian buildings are expected to debut over the coming year.
- WNBA Coach of the Year Sandy Brondello to coach UMMC Yekaterinburg
- Yekaterinburg's Factory Kitchen UZTM proposed as cultural heritage site
- Yekaterinburg youth to train veterans on computer use
- WorldSkills promises spectacular opening ceremony to Hi-Tech championship in Yekaterinburg
- French universities present course offerings at UrFU
- New housing output doubles in Sverdlovsk region in 2014
- Russia to unveil 2018 FIFA World Cup emblem on Oct. 28
- Yekaterinburg Circus holds special performance for veteran performers
- UBRD begins issuing bank cards with contactless payment technology
- Actress Keira Knightley visits UrFU to discuss charity work