Koltsovo Airport's indoor mapping project to soon go live
Sitiskanner's technology allows Google Maps users to navigate through the interior of the airport, including terminals, cafes, shops and administrative offices, directly from their smartphones.
"We are open to to modern technology, constantly expanding our range of services," Piskunov said. "We are delighted to be among the first in Russia to offer its passengers this new service."
Koltsovo's indoor mapping program was announced late last year. Meanwhile, more indoor mapping projects at important Russian buildings are expected to debut over the coming year.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants