U.S. consulate in Yekaterinburg welcomes students for Young Diplomats Day
During their visit to the consulate, the young diplomats were treated to a screening of "Girl Rising," a 2013 film that advocates higher education for young women.
Later, consulate representatives shared free online educational resources with the students and gave a brief training session on ways students can navigate their educational careers autonomously.
At the conclusion of the session, the students and members of the consulate had a roundtable discussion on emerging fields of study at the students' respective universities-- Izhevsk State University, Udmurt State University, Ural Mining University and Ural Agricultural Academy.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants