Accident on Perm-Yekaterinburg roadway kills one, injures two
The collision, which took place outside the Yanychi village, occurred when the 40-year-old driver of a Fiat allegedly turned left onto the highway and struck a Toyota head-on before crashing into a shuttle bus marked "Perm-Ashap", Komsomolskaya Pravda reports.
The drivers of both the Fiat and Toyota survived the crash, although the Fiat's passenger, a 90-year-old woman, was killed on impact.
Area police are investigating the circumstances of the accident further and plan to make a statement upon the completion of their inquiries, according to Komsomolskaya Pravda.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants