Meet Yekaterinburg city management head Vladimir Tungusov
In 1982, Tungusov graduated from the Urals Polytechnic Institute--now Ural Federal University--with an undergraduate degree in radio design and manufacturing, Ekburg.ru reports.
Immediately following his graduation from UPI, Tungusov accepted a position at the Automatic Institute as a design engineer. In 1988, he was appointed the head of the capital construction project for SWC-4, a Ural-area petroleum infrastructure development project.
Tungusov's public service career began in earnest in 1991, when he was made director of the Our House limited liability program. His position as general director of Our House was secured in 1994, when the company shed its LLP designation and became full private corporation, according to Ekburg.ru.
In 1997, Tungusov left Our House to begin his civil career with the Yekaterinburg administration.
Tungusov supervises the city's management department, committee on organizational-control work, department personnel and municipal service, committee communications and information technology and the city's archives, Ekburg.ru reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants