Families arrive at new housing project in Michurinsky neighborhood
The neighborhood is home to the "Affordable and Comfortable Housing" project, which offers housing to young families for reasonable pricing, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
Two hundred families received keys to apartments at the event. Currently, the apartments run along one bus route, which residents say runs often enough. Residents said the complex may benefit from expanding the Broad Rivers route to Michurinsky, just in case residents need additional transportation.
Yekaterinburg city administration head Alexander Yacob, said that they would be developing new bus routes for the neighborhood, but not all at once, according to Oblastnaya Gazeta.
The project is only a few bus stops from a clinic. It does not have a kindergarten yet, but one is planned for construction in the coming year.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants