UrFU media, press offices to resume operation on Jan. 9
The Test Drive event will bring together students to learn about the college admission process and prepare for admissions exams. Ural Federal University will bring together four-hundred high school students from Russia, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Armenia and Mongolia to participate in the "test drive" event.
In the meantime, operational messages will be placed on social media sites, including Twitter, Instagram, Bing and Facebook.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants