USUE faculty, staff receive recognition awards from Russian government
Given the title of "Honorary Worker of Higher Professional Education" were Lyudmila Gennadevne Protasovoy, the head of USUE's department of quality management; Lyudmila Skopovoy, the head of the university foreign language department; and Galina Semyonvna Goloshumovoy, the head of USUE's branch in Nizhny Tagil.
Diplomas recognizing contributions towards improving the university's educational efforts were awarded to Vladimir Guyranovichu Blagodatskih, the director of USUE's Institute of Continued Education; Natalia Alexandronva Istominoy, associate professor of public finance; and Ludmila Nikolaevna Surinoy, assistant professor of management.
In total, more than 30 USUE professors were presented with federal and municipal awards during the ceremony.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants