Ural Airlines receives commendation for charity work
Throughout 2013, Ural Airlines contributed $150,000 towards charity efforts and regional development program, Ural Business Consulting reports.
In the coming year, Ural Airlines hopes to extend its charitable and civic contributions, offering free air travel to veterans of the Great Patriotic War.
Ural Airlines also offers heavily discounted flights for any member of the military through a partnership with the Ministry of Internal Affairs, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants