Christmas trees in Yekaterinburg, Krasnoyarsk ranked tallest in Russia
The cities tied for first place, followed by Kazan in second place at 131 feet. Moscow's tree in the Red Square and Perm's tree--tied for the third tallest in the country-- were 98 feet tall, according to Perm Free News.
Russian cities with populations of more than one million people were included in the rankings.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants