Yekaterinburg Exhibit Center opens holiday amusement park
Along with the tree, the park includes an ice skating rink, swings, trains and other rides. The park also features a trip through a prehistoric world full of animated dinosaurs with eyes that open and close, as well as films and an ice show titled "Magic at Christmas," Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
The International Exposition center is the largest in the Urals and is one of the most modern in Russia. It hosts such events as fashion shows, amusement parks, concerts, festivals and corporate events.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants