High school students to take part in UrFU's Test Drive event
The campaign brings students together to learn about the college admission process and to prepare for admissions exams.
Students are encouraged to choose a direction of training prior to enrolling in t as events will be geared toward specific subjects of interest, including humanities and the arts, engineering and economics.
In order to participate in the event, students are required to form a team with the support of schools and teachers, pass a test exam, prepare a presentation and load it onto the event website, where it would be viewed by the guest online community and an expert jury.
During the winter holidays, the students will convene in Yekaterinburg with university professors and scientists in order to learn about the university. Awards will also be given to top-ranked presentations.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants