Ural Airlines celebrates 20th anniversary
During the anniversary reception, Sverdlovsk Governor Yevgeny Kuyvashev offered his congratulations to Ural Airlines and praised the company for its contributions in developing the Sverdlovsk region's economy and tourism industry.
Several other regional government officials were in attendance as well, including Presidential Envoy Advisor Viktor Guz and Deputy Head of Yekaterinburg Eugene Lipovich.
Twenty years ago, the airline company opened as Sverdlovsk Air, operating a small amount of flights around the Sverdlovsk and surrounding regions. Now, it is one of the largest Russian air carriers operating partnerships with many other regional carriers.
Earlier this year, Ural Airlines carried its 25 millionth passenger.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants