Koltsovo Airport to launch indoor mapping navigation for passengers
Passengers will soon be able to navigate the airport with real-time maps of each level of the airport.
"We are open to modern technology, constantly expanding our range of services," Koltsovo Executive Director Alexei Piskunov said. "We are delighted to be among the first in Russia to offer its passengers this new service."
Koltsovo Airport is the first Russian company to pilot the Indoor Mapping software. Google specialists expect more indoor maps to become available for Russian buildings next year.
Indoor mapping of Koltsovo's facilities will go live early next year and will include renderings of the airport terminals, as well as cafes, shops and administrative offices.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants