City administration selects site for new bridge over Iset
Situated in Yekaterinburg's Zarechnyi neighborhood, the bridge is a continuation of the Opalihinskoy River and will terminate on Papanin Street in the center of the city, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
City officials estimate that the construction project will use approximately 128,000 sq. feet and will span into the Ural Academy of Law's property.
As of now, no design has been approved by the Sverdlovsk Ministry of State Property. Project managers hope to resolve the project's budget by the spring of 2014, according to Oblastnaya Gazeta.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants