Yekaterinburg to introduce fee parking on central streets
The first 17 parking machines were installed in the city last week, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Before the end of the year, the machines will be used for payment for parking spots on Vosmoye Marta Street from Lenin Street to Malyshev Street. They will also be installed for payment on Sacco I Vanzetti Street from Lenin Street to Malyshev Street, as well as on Popov Street.
The machines will be in test mode beginning on Wednesday. Drivers will pay around $1 per hour to use the parking spots, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants