UrFU branding, advertising head wins DUDA marketing contest
The competition, organized by the university's Higher School of Economics and portal66.ru, called for participants to create an original design on a current social event. Nevezhina's project was entitled "Thou shalt not covet, and do it"--an exploration of happiness.
"For me, this contest became a kind of brain exercise," Nevezhina said. "Very pleased that my work has attracted so much attention."
Nevezhina was declared the winner after receiving the most online votes among the 39 projects submitted to the competition.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants