Sverdlovsk industrial production falls four percent in November
The production index for mineral resources fell 4.2 percent in November. When viewed against the eleven months of 2012, the index rose 3.3 percent, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The processing sector saw a 2.3 percent decrease in November, though the index rose 0.1 percent compared with the 2012 January to November period.
The production and distribution index for electric power, natural gas and water decreased 7.6 percent in November and 5.3 percent year-over-year, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants