USUE economic conference webcast to G-Global community
Organized by USUE's business, foreign Language and economics departments, the conference was conducted as part of the framework of the Congress of Young Economists. Topics included environmental changes and their impact on global economics, eco-tourism and food security.
Many students from USUE and other regional universities participated in the conference in person. This year, however, event organizers decided to broadcast the conference over the internet to allow students from as far away as the Czech Republic and Kazakhstan to participate in the discussions.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants