Local children visit elder care facility for holidays
Sponsored by Days of Mercy, alongside the staff of local kindergartens and orphanages, the visits are part of the holiday programs planned for Sukholozhsky residents, which also include visits from renowned area chefs and artisans, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
A group of children from kindergarten no. 43 were the first to visit Sukholozhsky, bringing with them holiday cards to distribute. Later, a delegation from Sukholozhsky orphanage no. 1 and some special needs children from Novopyshminskoe village arrived at the nursing home with homemade Christmas ornaments to give to the elderly.
Senior citizens at the Sukholozhsky facility were treated to a concert by the children's musical group, "Babe," which is comprised entirely by area youths receiving treatment at Children's Hospital, according to Oblastnaya Gazeta.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants