Yekaterinburg bar Killfish to accept bitcoin as payment
Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Killfish will soon extend accept bitcoins at all of its Russian franchises, making the company the first Russian organization to use bitcoins as a method of currency, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Killfish patrons choosing to use bitcoin as a method of payment can transfer bitcoins to their Killfish customer card through the company's website.
As of Nov. 31, a single bitcoin was worth approximately $1,000, marking a 7,600 percent increase in value during 2013, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants