PwC sends delegation to USUE's accounting conference
In total, 93 attendees participated in the conference entitled, "Actual problems of development and improvement of the system of accounting, analysis and audit in accordance with IFRS and ISA". The conference was organized by USUE's Department of Accounting and Auditing, in conjunction with the university's finance and law departments.
The conference featured lectures by several members of the USUE faculty, as well as members of the Russian financial community. At the conclusion of the conference, attendees voted on the top three speakers.
Jana Stepanova, an associate professor of accounting and auditing at USUE, was named the conference's best lecturer. Olga Krayukhina and Ksenia Sevastionva, both USUE professors of accounting and auditing, were ranked second and third place, respectively.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants