Sverdlovsk signs cooperative agreement with Italy's Liguria
The meeting was attended by Sverdlovsk region representative Alexander Ovtcharova, the Consul General of Italy in Russia Gabriel Papadia de Bottini and the Claudio Bourland, the regional president of Liguria, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
Ovtcharova noted that the Italians are interested in the industrial potential of the Sverdlovsk region, specifically in the "Titanium Valley," which explains why the agreement plans to develop trade, economic, scientific and technical cooperation.
The countries will hold collaborative cultural events, which Ovtcharov says will "greatly enhance the mutual recognition and tourist attraction," according to Oblastnaya Gazeta.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants