Rostelecom to offer on-demand karaoke tracks through iTV
Accessible to subscribers through Interactive TV's "Services" section, karaoke songs can be searched for and sorted using a number of parameters, including song title, artist name and genre. Users can save a track for later play using the "Playlist" feature.
"We are pleased to offer services to users," Rostelecom Director of Media Assets Andrei Golovanov said. "Using the services is very simple, and most importantly--[users] no longer need to buy [a] player with Karaoke CDs...all necessary functions are already in the Interactive TV."
Rostelecom plans to add 200 fully-licensed songs to the service every three months.
Interactive TV subscribers can add the Karaoke service to their subscription package for around $4.50 per 48 hours.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants