Koltsovo Aiport encourages travels to rate customer experience
Passengers are encouraged to evaluate airport staff members from all levels of operations, including ticketing agents, cashiers, baggage handlers and retail shop employees on his or her smile, friendliness and helpfulness.
"The main objective is to actively encourage employees to be good-natured towards guests of the airport," Koltsovo Airport Executive Director Alexei Pishkunov said. "We hope that this project will take part in as many [employees] as possible."
Travelers may rate their service experience through small yellow cards stationed throughout the airport, which they will fill out and place in a series of yellow boxes stamped with a smiling face.
The Smile of the Year contest will run through the end of December.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants